The Shop for Outstanding Value on Quality Awards & Trophies

Sydney Awards and Trophies – Over Forty Years of Experience

We have established a solid foundation in the awards and trophies industry. Experienced management and staff deliver the best value and quality on the web. Our pricing policy guarantees customers receive excellent value every time. As a result, our clients continue to choose us time and time again, recognising our dependability and affordable pricing as crucial factors.

The Benefits of Motivation and Encouragement

Participation awards are a positive force in the development of young children, and psychologists believe rewarding just the high achievers may make them performance-based, whereas praising effort has long-term benefits. If achievers receive all the accolades, it could make them ‘performance-focused’ to the detriment of the rest of the team. Considering that 1% of children in squads will become professionals, this approach is out of kilter. The other 99% of participants are what matters most. This sector of athletes and players is the driving force for the future of the sport. What matters are the memories of the team, friends and the effort made by the individual team players. Sydney Awards and Trophies help by giving you access to participation trophies at low prices.
Recognising effort creates dynamic growth at any stage of life. ‘According to Developmental Psychiatrist Professor Dweck, by focusing on action over achievement, the growth mindset helps people develop resilience to setbacks, ‘ according to Developmental Psychiatrist Professor Dweck.

Trophies and Awards for Reward and Incentives

Present School Sporting Trophies for acknowledgement. Trophies provide incentives and rewards. The cost is often supported by the P&C. Similarly, Business Trophies are awarded for demonstrating commitment and innovation.
Improve personal performance by adding awards and trophies to your incentive target. Children treasure trophies. Schools and clubs need to acknowledge and celebrate the accomplishments of individuals by presenting them with a trophy or a perpetual award.